Utilizing Microboards' patented disc simulation technology, the PF-Pro is designed to print hundreds of discs on a weekly basis. Its 100-disc throughput capacity allows for unattended operation.
By utilizing the latest in HP inkjet technology, the print speed and quality of the MX Series of Disc Publishers and Printers is unequaled among disc duplicators. Separate C, M, Y, and Black ink cartridges means zero waste
- and the lowest possible cost-per-disc, as low as 11 cents for a full coverage print. One set of ink cartridges can produce 850 to 1,500 discs. Disc designs utilizing light text-only coverage could have a cost-per-disc as low as 2 cents, and throughput at upwards of 250 discs per hour. Coupled with the 18X DVD/48X CD recording speed in a single recorder or dual recorders, the MX Series is the best solution for high-volume disc publishing.
The included software suite for all three products includes simple label design software. Design your label from a point-and-click application, or use popular design programs such as Photoshop and import directly to the software. Publishers with recording ability include recording & job creation software for both Mac and PC, including support Windows 2000, XP, and Vista. Record or copy virtually any CD recordable or DVD +/- Recordable format, including Dual Layer DVDs!
- PDF Spec Sheet: PFP-1000
- Disc Input: 100
- Typical Weekly Throughput: 250+ Discs
- Ink Cartridges: Separate C, M, Y, and K
- Printing Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Cost per Print: Between 11 and 18 cents (full-color, full-coverage)
- Print Resolution: 4800 dpi
- Label Design Software: SureThing (PC); labels can be designed using any graphics software including Photoshop
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 2000, Windows XP (32-bit only)
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac 10.5.X, Mac 10.6
- Minimum Processor: P4 3.0 GGz or higher
- Minimum RAM: 512 MB required, 1 GB recommended
- Hard Drives: 1 - 7200 RPM IDE or SATA
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9" H x 22" D x 22" W (14" H with input rods installed)
- Power Requirements
- 100~240 V
- 60/50 Hz
- 90W max