The latest disc publishing innovation from Microboards, the G3 Disc Publisher is your economical solution for producing professionally finished CDs, DVDs, or even Blu-ray Discs (optional) from the comfort of your desktop. Whether you're a garage band producing copies of your album, a church administrator producing sermons on DVD, or a wedding photographer preparing a disc of a client's photos, you'll quickly find that the advantages of the G3 Disc Publisher are numerous. With a sleek 50-disc input and fully-enclosed output bin, the G3's small footprint allows disc production to take place in even the smallest of offices or workspaces.
Write discs at top speeds with a robust combo drive (48X CD, 24X DVD, 8X Blu-ray optional). Discs drop one at a time into the recorder, using Microboards' patented gravity-fed disc singulator technology. Once recording has completed successfully, the disc is sent to the printer. Integrated HP inkjet technology produces vibrant images at up to 4800dpi using a single tri-color cartridge (GX-300-HC). One cartridge can print up to 200 full-color discs, saving you money when compared with other disc printers in the industry. Printed discs are deposited into a convenient internal output bin.
Whether you're printing one disc or fifty, the G3 makes the task effortless with included PrintWrite software-created by Microboards specifically for Microboards products, so you know it's reliable! PrintWrite is unique in its ability to provide advanced publishing options for the advanced user, all the while maintaining a simple flow for beginners. PrintWrite allows users to set up jobs and walk away, leaving the G3 to handle the workload.
Connected to a Mac or PC using a single USB 2.0 cable, the G3 will produce virtually any format of disc on a variety of operating systems (see Specifications tab for complete information). The G3-making your life that much more painless!
- PDF Spec Sheet: G3P-1000
- Recorders 1 CD/DVD Combo Recorder; Blu-ray Recorder optional
- Disc Input: 50
- Typical Weekly Throughput: 25-100 discs
- Burn Speed: 24X DVD/48X CD/8X Blu-ray (optional)
- Ink Cartridges: Single cartridge: GX-300-HC
- Printing Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Cost per Print: About 23 cents per disc (full-color, full-coverage)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Publishing Software: PrintWrite disc publishing software (PC and Mac) and VideoWrite (PC and Mac) copy-protected DVD authoring software
- Label Design Software: SureThing (PC); labels can be designed using any graphics software including Photoshop
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows XP (32-bit OS only)
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac 10.5.X
- Minimum Processor: P4 3.0 GHz or higher (PC), Intel-based only (Mac)
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB
- Color: Battleship Gray
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9" H x 16" D x 18" W