Vinpower Digital 1 To 2 Target Network Ready DVD Duplicator with 20X DVD+/-R/RW/8X Double Layer DVD+/-R/CD Burner and 250GB Hard Drive in Silver Casing
Mfrg: Vinpower Digital
Mfrg Code: SharkNet-2T-DVD
Item SKU: DUP-NET-2T-DVD
Introducing the next level in standalone duplication towers, the network capable SharkNet. The SharkNet is not only the most advanced duplicator on the market, but is extremely simple to use. With the ability to connect to any PC within a given network offers convenience and security for any size office environment. The network connectivity feature means the SharkNet does not require the person loading the file(s) be near or even in the same room as the duplicator. This allows a company to keep any quantity of manual tower duplicators in a safe optimal environment where users can transfer files directly onto the duplicator as apposed to the longer and more time consuming process of generating a master disc then loading it into the duplicator manually. Plus, by being able to sequester the SharkNet duplicator into a secure environment, where only authorized personnel can access it, provides a security feature preventing general employees from being able to make copies of unauthorized sensitive or confidential files. With the ability to copy all CD configurations, all DVD configurations including Dual/Double Layer discs, Blu-ray discs*, and print LightScribe* files, the SharkNet is the perfect solution for your duplication needs. The easy to operate control panel offers many advanced features such as; AutoCopy, Load and Copy, Account Management, Hard Drive Partition Naming, and much much more. The SharkNet offers the largest memory buffer of any unit available today with 128MB on our standard models and 256MB on special models. Beyond the attractive look of this powerful duplicator, the aluminum casing provides the highest protection against heat and dust, two of the most dangerous elements for a duplicator. This allows the unit to provide optimal performance for an extended period of time.
*The ability to print LightScribe files or duplicate content on to Blu-ray discs depends on the model purchased. It must have Blu-ray Disc and/or LightScribe capable drives installed using Blu-ray Disc or LightScribe capable media.
- Complete Standalone Operation: No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Transfer files from any PC within an internal Network directly to the duplicator: Connect the duplicator to the company's internal network by LAN/Ethernet connection and transfer the image or file(s) that need to be duplicated directly to the duplicator. No longer need to burn a master disc to initiate the duplication process.
- Improved Load and Copy Supported: Improved "Load and Copy" to make duplication from Hard Drive faster than ever by simultaneously copy into the blank media while Loading to the hard drive
- New Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning: The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
- Industry leading 256MB buffer memory **: Keeps all drives burning without pausing (known as buffer underrun) for the most stable and reliable high speed duplication - The higher the memory buffer the less likely to encounter buffer underrun errors.
- New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Improved Drive firmware upgradeability: Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- Improved Multi-Language capability: The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
**Available only on specific models.
- AutoCopy feature: Fast duplication without pressing any buttons.
- Account management (password protection): This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Auto-Counter Technology: Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing: Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display: Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Aluminum Case used to provide a highly functional and attractive exterior: Duplicator casing available in metallic silver or midnight black aluminum casing.
- Fast Key Support:4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics: Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature: Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable Disc burning speeds: Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Auto DVD Format Conversion: Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
- Creates mix compilation audio CD:
- Able to compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources.
- Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes
- Automatic format recognition: Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology: Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware: Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down: No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
||Stand-alone with Network
||1 to 2
||Up to 128MB*
||Up to 14 Characters Per
||32 users (Standard License) or
64 users (Premium License)
||Up to 9999 Per Title
||English, Spanish, French,
German, Italian, Japanese, and more (Chinese and Arabic can be
ordered on request)
||Network Port: RJ-45 x 1
Network Speed: 10/100Mbits
OS Support: Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32 Bit
||20 x 2 LCD
||20x DVD/CD Writer(s)
||250 GB HDD (Capable of
selecting higher capacity HDD)
|Maximum Copy Speed
|DVD-R DL: 12x
||DVD+R DL: 8x
||DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio
Double Layer DVD+R, Dual Layer DVD-R,
CD-ROM (Mode1 & Mode2)
CD-ROM/XA (Mode2 form1 & form2)
Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD(VCD)
Photo CD (Single & Multi-session)
CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge
ISO9660, CD-R, CD-RW
Business Card CD-R, 3" Mini CD-R
|Burn Proof Support
||Input : 90 ~ 240 V, Up to 500
||20% ~ 80%
||40C (104F) / 5C (41F)
||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
|*Such spec varies
based on the number of targets.
|Throughput Capacity Per
*at 48x duplication speed
*at 16x duplication speed
- The SharkNet software is only compatible with a PC and not recognized on an Apple computer.
- The duplicator will not copy any copy-protected discs.
- The actual maximum writing speed may vary. Blank media writing speed is determined by the drives, regardless of what the media manufacturer certifies the blank media writing speed at.
This item can only be exchanged for the same product
from our manufacturer. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns for refunds under any circumstances. Upon return, this item will be thoroughly inspected and tested, and should it be determined that any damage was caused due to misuse, neglect or abuse, the return will be refused.
If you would like to return for replacement, you can ship your item back to the manufacturer during
warranty period. You are responsible for shipping costs.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase
- Support Phone
Number: (626) 308-1112
Please read through all of
our return policy before placing your orders.
- Please allow 1 - 2 business days to build these machines before shipping.
- All orders placed after 2pm PST will be shipped the following business
- We do not offer Saturday shipping.
- Shipping to Canada may take up to 3 weeks and you are responsible for any customs or duties that may be applied.
Track my package
- We will update your orders with a tracking number via a valid email from your account. We e-mail tracking numbers on all orders usually within 24 to 48 hours of shipment.
- To track your order, please use the tracking number e-mailed to you with
your shipping confirmation or you can simply login
account and click on your order status. Our system updates tracking
information every evening.
Orders arriving late
We do our best to ensure that your delivery arrives on time and without any damage. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and your order may arrive after the estimated arrival date for various reasons, including unforeseen delays.
For example, your order may arrive after the estimated arrival date you see in checkout for any of the following reasons:
- Errors in shipping and billing addresses or delivery instructions.
- Account information and credit card verification.
- Item is temporarily out of stock.
- Weather is not permitting.
- We are not responsible for the shipping delays beyond our control.
- We cannot be responsible for loss or damage during transportation. Claims for damage in transit should be made to the carrier. Save all packing materials and contents for inspection by a carrier representative.
- We're not responsible for errors in shipping and mailing addresses or delivery instructions.
This item has not been rated.
Do you have comments on this item? Post a review.