Used in network applications such as 10Base-T, 100Base-T, 1000Base-T Ethernet technology to 100 meters (328 feet), and have been designed specifically for Gigabit Ethernet applications (Gigabit over copper).
Improved transmission performance and superior immunity from external noise, systems operating over category 6 cabling will have fewer errors vs. category 5e for current applications.
- 4 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
- Molded with boot
- Frequency: 500Mhz
- Cable Insulation: PVC
- Wire Type: TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 using the highest level connector design and cable construction.
- Backward Compatible with Cat 5, Cat 5e
- 3u(micron) of 24K Gold over nickel contacts
- Pair spacing bar and a staggered contact arrangement to provide balanced performance.
- Used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines.
- Support 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps