Vinpower Digital The Cube 6x Blu-Ray BD-R/ 2x Blu-Ray BD-RE (DL) / 16x DVD+/-R/RW / 8x DL DVD+/-R / CD Duplicator with 500GB HDD & 25 disc capacity
Mfrg: Vinpower Digital
Mfrg Code: DUP-CUB-1T-BDLG
Item SKU: DUP-CUB-1T-BDLG
Do you have occasions where you need to make a few quick copies of a project but didn't have the time to run them through your computer or on a manual tower and didn't have the budget for the larger robotic duplicators? The Cube is the perfect solution. With a small manageable footprint not much larger than a shoe box, The Cube fits in any office or cubicle and works unattended to make up to 25 copies per run. Plus at an incredibly low price point, The Cube fits nearly any budget. With 25 disc capacity and 1 or 2 recording drive, The Cube gives you the ability to work on other matters with the confidence that your project will be duplicated quickly and reliably without breaking the bank. The Cube is small but mighty. In addition, these models are available as Blu-ray duplicators or with the added LightScribe labeling capability.
The upgraded Blu-ray models allow the user to duplicate Blu-ray discs in addition to CD and DVD discs. With the large amount of data capable of being held on a Blu-ray disc, (25GB SL or 50GB DL), the duplication time is quite a bit longer than standard CD or DVD discs. That's why an autoloader really pays off so that you can set up your job and walk away until it's finished instead of sitting in front of a manual tower switching discs after each duplication run. Plus at a price similar to manual tower Blu-ray duplicators, it's the smart choice for your wallet as well.
The LightScribe capable models allow you to turn your autoloader into an instant standalone "publishing" system. Once you load the LightScribe label file onto the autoloader's hard drive, you can perform the duplication process, then when that's done, turn all the discs over onto the input spindle(s)/bin(s) and start the LightScribe printing process for a finished disc complete with a label. The best part, there's no expensive ink or ribbon that needs to be replaced frequently, so your per disc cost is greatly reduced. Instant duplication and labeling all in one system at a price and convenience that's unmatched.
- New: Able to copy Blu-Ray discs: Able to duplicate Blu-Ray discs as well as DVD and CD discs.
- Supports all currently available Blu-ray & DVD media including Double/Dual layer: Can duplicate Single Layer DVD+/-R/RW/Blu-ray and Double/Dual Layer DVD+/-R/Blu-ray Formats.
- Auto DVD Format Conversion: Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
- Complete Standalone Operation: No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- 25 disc capacity: Copies up to 25 discs per run.
- Improved Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT): Can load multiple masters at once to run multiple duplication jobs in succession.
- Disc Alignment Protection Feature: Automatically ejects and closes the tray when the media wasn't properly placed.
- Auto-Copy feature: System starts duplication process automatically by assuming the 1st disc in the input spindle is the master disc and remaining are the blanks.
- New Supports Manual Duplication Mode.
- New Continuous Hard Drive Partitioning: The HDD partitions are created without limitations using the same amount of space as the actual content size on the disc. No longer do you have to worry about loosing valuable HDD capacity because your duplicator allocates the exact space required without wasting space like standard partitions on other controllers.
- New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Multi-Language capability for English, Spanish and French: The text on the LCD screen can currently be displayed in English, Spanish and French.
- Drive firmware upgradeability: Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display: Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Auto-Counter Technology: Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Account management (password protection): This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Fast Key Support: 4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics: Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature: Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable CD and DVD burning speeds: Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing: Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- Supports all currently available DVD media including Double/Dual layer DVD9: Can duplicate Single Layer DVD+/-R/RW and Double/Dual Layer DVD+/-R Formats.
- Automatic format recognition: Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD, or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology: Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware: Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down: No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
The Cube autoloader features Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT). Traditionally, autoloaders can only handle one duplication job at a time and additional manpower is needed to load a new duplication job (ex. Load new master disc, insert more blank discs, etc.) Now, with this totally revolutionized auto-master recognition technology, the Cube can handle multiple duplication jobs per run by itself. For example, if you want to make 2 copies of job A, 4 copies of job B, and 3 copies of job C. Traditional autoloaders will only process one job per run and need someone to load job B and job C to the autoloader. However, with the Cube featuring MMRT, it will process all three jobs sequentially per run by itself, without the need to load and reload additional master disc. This process affords the user more time to dedicate to other matters rather than keeping a constant eye on the autoloader.
||The Cube Automated Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Duplicator
|Max Disc Capacity
||English, Spanish and French
||20 x 2 LCD
||LG 6X BD/DVD/CD Writer
|Supported Copy Speed
|6x BD-R Single Layer;
||4x BD-R DL
|2x BD-RE Single Layer;
||2x BD-RE DL
||4x DVD-R DL
||4x DVD+R DL
||BD-ROM, BD-R/RE, Double Layer BD-R/RE
DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio,
Double Layer DVD+R, Dual Layer DVD-R,
CD-ROM (Mode1 & Mode2)
CD-ROM/XA (Mode2 form1 & form2)
Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD(VCD)
Photo CD (Single & Multi-session)
CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge
ISO9660, CD-R, CD-RW
Business Card CD-R, 3" Mini CD-R
|Burn Proof Support
||Input: 90 ~ 240 V
||20% ~ 80%
||40oC (104oF) / 5oC (41oF)
||FCC, CE, RoHS
|Throughput Capacity Per
|300 MB CD
*at 52x duplication speed
|2.5 GB DVD
*at 20x duplication speed
|12.5 GB Blu-Ray
*at 4x duplication speed
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OUR RETURN POLICY
This item can only be exchanged for the same product
from our manufacturer. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns for refunds under any circumstances. Upon return, this item will be thoroughly inspected and tested, and should it be determined that any damage was caused due to misuse, neglect or abuse, the return will be refused.
If you would like to return for replacement, you can ship your item back to the manufacturer during 1 year
warranty period. You are responsible for shipping costs. Please call
(626)308-1112. Ex: 116.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty from the date of purchase
- Support Phone
Number: (626)308-1112. Ex: 116.
Please read through all of
our return policy before placing your orders.
immediate customer service assistance with an order, please call 877-659-7392 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm PST.
- Please allow 1 - 2 business days to build these machines before shipping.
- All orders placed after 2pm PST will be shipped the following business
- We do not offer Saturday shipping.
- Shipping to Canada may take up to 3 weeks and you are responsible for any customs or duties that may be applied.
Track my package
- We will update your orders with a tracking number via a valid email from your account. We e-mail tracking numbers on all orders usually within 24 to 48 hours of shipment.
- To track your order, please use the tracking number e-mailed to you with
your shipping confirmation or you can simply login
account and click on your order status. Our system updates tracking
information every evening.
Orders arriving late
We do our best to ensure that your delivery arrives on time and without any damage. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and your order may arrive after the estimated arrival date for various reasons, including unforeseen delays.
For example, your order may arrive after the estimated arrival date you see in checkout for any of the following reasons:
- Errors in shipping and billing addresses or delivery instructions.
- Account information and credit card verification.
- Item is temporarily out of stock.
- Weather is not permitting.
- We are not responsible for the shipping delays beyond our control.
- We cannot be responsible for loss or damage during transportation. Claims for damage in transit should be made to the carrier. Save all packing materials and contents for inspection by a carrier representative.
- We're not responsible for errors in shipping and mailing addresses or delivery instructions.
This item has not been rated.
Do you have comments on this item? Post a review.