PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS TO BUILD THESE MACHINES BEFORE SHIPPING
Is your ability to duplicate large volumes of CD's and/or DVD's hampered by your lack of time and manpower? Could you use a large capacity autoloader but you're concerned about the cost and reliability? With the introduction of the TITAN PRO, you can have a capacity up to
500 discs, duplicate continuously for 24 hours (even with multiple masters), and get the highest quality duplication, all at an extremely affordable price. The TITAN PRO frees you to work on other pressing matters or simply get a good night sleep, while your entire work load is duplicated with very minimal interaction on your part. The TITAN PRO is the most reliable and affordable autoloader on the market, even compared to units with half the drives and capacity. Don't limit yourself; let the TITAN PRO take your business to the next level.
- Complete Standalone Operation.
- No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Maximum 500 disc capacity
- Improved Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT): Can load multiple masters at once to run multiple duplication jobs in succession. In addition able to load the master content to HDD while copying first run of discs.
- Improved Upgraded sticky media separator & handling option: Higher probability to separate sticky media. Provides additional setting "Detect Sticky Media" to stop the job when 2 or more media are detected in any tray.
- New Support automatically writer disable feature when specified "Maximum Failures/Per Recorder" is reached.
- New Support automatically job abort feature when specified "Maximum Total Failures" is reached
- Support automatically eject and close the tray when the media wasn't properly placed.
- Auto-Copy feature: System starts duplication process automatically by assuming the 1st disc in the input spindle is the master disc and remaining are the blanks.
New Supports Manual Duplication Mode.
- New Dynamic Hard Drive Partitioning: The HDD partitions are created with flexible 1GB partitions that can be used in combination to match the size of the project being stored. This process saves space and allows for more projects to be stored on the HDD.
New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, CD+G, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Multi-Language capability for English, Spanish and French: The text on the LCD screen can currently be displayed in English, Spanish and French.
- Drive firmware upgradeability: Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display: Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Auto-Counter Technology: Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Account management (password protection): This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Fast Key Support: 4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics: Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature: Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable CD and DVD burning speeds: Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing: Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- Supports all currently available DVD media including Double/Dual layer DVD9: Can duplicate Single Layer DVD+/-R/RW and Double/Dual Layer DVD+/-R Formats.
- Automatic format recognition: Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD, or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology: Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware: Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down: No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
The TITAN Pro autoloader features Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT). Traditionally, autoloaders can only handle one duplication job at a time and additional manpower is needed to load a new duplication job (ex. Load new master disc, insert more blank discs, etc.) Now, with this totally revolutionized auto-master recognition technology, the TITAN Pro can handle multiple duplication jobs per run by itself. For example, if you want to make 20 copies of job A, 40 copies of job B, and 30 copies of job C. Traditional autoloaders will only process one job per run and need someone to load job B and job C to the autoloader. However, with the TITAN Pro featuring MMRT, it will process all three jobs sequentially per run by itself, without the need to load and reload additional master disc. This process affords the user more time to dedicate to other matters rather than keeping a constant eye on the autoloader.
PIONEER 116D 20x DVD+/-R/RW Recorder
The PIONEER 116D high speed DVD+/-R/RW/CD-R/RW drive enables users to record onto DVD-R, DVD-RW, +R and +RW discs with ease. It also works with dual layer discs, increasing the capacity of a disc from 4.7 to 8.5 gigabytes for even more storage space. The
PIONEER 116D will write up to 20x on DVD-R/+R (single layer) and up to 10x on DVD-R/+R (DL). It also offers many technologies unique to Pioneer, including:
Quiet Drive Improved Quiet Drive Technology reduces the noise level of audio and video playback while also delivering increased writing reliability.
Liquid Crystal Control Liquid Crystal Tilt/Blur Compensator plays and records to discs more reliably - the Pioneer technology that compensates for warped discs.
Double Capacity Dual/Double Layer recording provides nearly twice the capacity of a single layer recordable DVD-R (8.5 Gbytes vs. 4.7 Gbytes).
TITAN Pro Automated
English, Spanish and
(Capable of selecting higher capacity HDD)
20 x 2 LCD
116D 20x DVD+/-R/RW Recorder
CD-R: 4x, 10x, 16x, 32x, 40x
CD-RW: 4x, 10x, 16x, 20x, 24x, 32x
Dual Layer DVD-R: 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x
Double Layer DVD+R: 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x
DVD-R: 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 18x, 20x
DVD-RW: 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x
DVD+R: 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 18x, 20x
DVD+RW: 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x
Double Layer DVD+R, Dual Layer DVD-R,
CD-ROM (Mode1 & Mode2)
CD-ROM/XA (Mode2 form1 & form2)
Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD(VCD)
Photo CD (Single & Multi-session)
CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge
ISO9660, CD-R, CD-RW
Input: 90 ~ 240 V
(104oF) / 5oC (41oF)
*The duplicator will not copy any
**The actual maximum writing speed may vary. Blank media writing speed
is determined by the drives, regardless of what the media manufacturer
certifies the blank media writing speed at.
Throughput Capacity Per Hour:
300 MB CD
*at 52x duplication speed
2.5 GB DVD
*at 20x duplication speed