The latest disc printing innovation from Microboards, the G3 Auto Printer is your economical solution for producing professionally printed CDs, DVDs, or even Blu-ray Discs from the comfort of your desktop. Whether you're a garage band printing your new album, a church administrator handing out sermons on DVD, or a wedding photographer preparing a disc of a client's photos, you'll quickly find that the advantages of the G3 Auto Printer are numerous. With a sleek 50-disc input and fully-enclosed output bin, the G3's small footprint allows disc production to take place in even the smallest of offices or workspaces.
Discs drop one at a time into the G3 using Microboards' patented gravity-fed disc singulator technology. Integrated HP inkjet technology produces vibrant images at up to 4800dpi using a single tri-color cartridge (GX-300-HC). One cartridge can print up to 200 full-color discs, saving you money when compared with other disc printers in the industry. Printed discs are deposited into a convenient internal output bin.
Whether you're printing one disc or fifty, the G3 makes the task effortless with SureThing label design software. Easily add text, photos, and background to your custom label. SureThing allows users to set up jobs and walk away, leaving the G3 to handle the workload. Other popular graphics software also works for creating labels, which can then be dropped into SureThing for printing.
Connected to a Mac or PC using a single USB 2.0 cable, the G3 will print labels on virtually any format of disc on a variety of operating systems.
- PDF Spec Sheet: G3A-1000
- Disc Input: 50
- Typical Weekly Throughput: 25-100 discs
- Ink Cartridges: Single cartridge: GX-300 HC
- Printing Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Cost per Print: About 23 cents per disc (full-color, full-coverage)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Label Design Software: SureThing (PC); labels can be designed using any graphics software including Photoshop
- Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows XP (32-bit OS only)
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac 10.5.X
- Minimum Processor: P4 3.0 GHz or higher (PC), Intel-based only (Mac)
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9" H x 16" D x 18"W