Vinpower Digital One Tower, 1 To 10 Target SharkCopier Daisy Chain Duplicator with 20x DVD+R/DVD-R/RW & 10x Double Layer DVD and 250GB Hard Drive Built-In
Mfrg: Vinpower Digital
Mfrg Code: VP4690-DC10-X1
Item SKU: DUP-VP4690-10
The SharkCopier DC (daisy chain capable duplicator) offers all the incredible capabilities and quality of the standard SharkCopier series with the added capability to connect multiple towers together that are all operated by a single source. Even though each tower can be operated independently, when they are connected together in a daisy chain configuration using a special serial cable, the SharkCopier DC can link over 60,000 towers together operated by a single source on the master tower. All units whether used on their own or connected are completely standalone and provide exact digital copies of CD and DVD discs.
- Complete Standalone Operation: No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Daisy Chain Capable: Able to connect multiple manual towers together which are all controlled by one master source for quick reliable mass production.
- Independent Towers: All of the Daisy Chain towers can be operated as independent towers or connected together depending on the users needs.
- Improved Load and Copy Supported: Improved "Load and Copy" to make duplication from Hard Drive faster than ever by simultaneously copy into the blank media while Loading to the hard drive
- New Dynamic Hard Drive Partitioning: The HDD partitions are created with flexible 1GB partitions that can be used in combination to match the size of the project being stored. This process saves space and allows for more projects to be stored on the HDD.
- Industry leading 256MB buffer memory: Keeps all drives burning without pausing (known as buffer underrun) for the most stable and reliable high speed duplication - The higher the memory buffer the less likely to encounter buffer underrun errors.
- New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- Improved Drive firmware upgradeability: Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- Improved Multi-Language capability: The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, Japanese & more. Chinese can be added upon request.
- Auto DVD Format Conversion: Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically.
- AutoCopy feature: Fast duplication without pressing any buttons.
- Account management (password protection): This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Auto-Counter Technology: Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing*: Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display: Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Aluminum Case used to provide a highly functional and attractive exterior: Duplicator casing available in metallic silver or midnight black aluminum casing.
- Fast Key Support: 4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics: Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature: Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable Disc burning speeds: Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Creates mix compilation audio CD: Able to compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources.
- Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes
- Automatic format recognition: Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology: Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware: Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down: No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
|Daisy Chain Compatible
||English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and more
(Chinese and Arabic can be ordered on request)
|Hard Drive Per Tower
||250 GB HDD standard for DVD/CD Duplicator (Capable of selecting
higher capacity HDD)
(the largest memory buffer available on the market)
||20 x 2 LCD
||Up to 8 Characters Per Partition
||32 users (Standard License) or 64 users (Premium License)
||Up to 9999 Per Title
||20x Drive DVD/CD Writer
|Supported Copy Speed
|CD-R: 4x, 10x, 16x, 24x, 32x, 40x
||CD-RW: 4x, 10x, 16x, 20x, 24x, 32x
|DL DVD-R: 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x
||DL DVD+R: 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x
|DVD-R: 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 18x, 20x
||DVD-RW: 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x
|DVD+R:2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 18x, 20x
||DVD+RW: 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x
||DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio
Double Layer DVD+R, Dual Layer DVD-R,
CD-ROM (Mode1 & Mode2)
CD-ROM/XA (Mode2 form1 & form2)
Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD(VCD)
Photo CD (Single & Multi-session)
CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge
ISO9660, CD-R, CD-RW
Business Card CD-R, 3" Mini CD-R
|Burn Proof Support
||Input :90 ~240 V, 500 WATT Max
||20% ~ 80%
||40oC (104oF) / 5oC (41oF)
||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
Throughput Capacity Per Hour:
300 MB CD
*at 52x duplication speed
2.5 GB DVD
*at 20x duplication speed
12.5 GB Blu-Ray
*at 4x duplication speed
represents the number of towers
- Optional firewire/usb
add-on is limited to certain targets of duplicator only. When adding
multiple Firewire and/or USB devices to the duplicator, they may be
connected to a computer via a single port unless otherwise
- The duplicator will
not copy any copy-protected discs.
- The actual maximum
writing speed may vary. Blank media writing speed is determined by
the drives, regardless of what the media manufacturer certifies the
blank media writing speed at.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OUR RETURN POLICY
This item can only be exchanged for the same product
from our manufacturer. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns for refunds under any circumstances. Upon return, this item will be thoroughly inspected and tested, and should it be determined that any damage was caused due to misuse, neglect or abuse, the return will be refused.
If you would like to return for replacement, you can ship your item back to the manufacturer during 1 year
warranty period. You are responsible for shipping costs. Please call
(626)308-1112. Ex: 116.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty from the date of purchase
- Support Phone
Number: (626)308-1112. Ex: 116.
Please read through all of
our return policy before placing your orders.
- Please allow 1 - 2 business days to build these machines before shipping.
- All orders placed after 2pm PST will be shipped the following business
- We do not offer Saturday shipping.
- Shipping to Canada may take up to 3 weeks and you are responsible for any customs or duties that may be applied.
Track my package
- We will update your orders with a tracking number via a valid email from your account. We e-mail tracking numbers on all orders usually within 24 to 48 hours of shipment.
- To track your order, please use the tracking number e-mailed to you with
your shipping confirmation or you can simply login
account and click on your order status. Our system updates tracking
information every evening.
Orders arriving late
We do our best to ensure that your delivery arrives on time and without any damage. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and your order may arrive after the estimated arrival date for various reasons, including unforeseen delays.
For example, your order may arrive after the estimated arrival date you see in checkout for any of the following reasons:
- Errors in shipping and billing addresses or delivery instructions.
- Account information and credit card verification.
- Item is temporarily out of stock.
- Weather is not permitting.
- We are not responsible for the shipping delays beyond our control.
- We cannot be responsible for loss or damage during transportation. Claims for damage in transit should be made to the carrier. Save all packing materials and contents for inspection by a carrier representative.
- We're not responsible for errors in shipping and mailing addresses or delivery instructions.
This item has not been rated.
Do you have comments on this item? Post a review.