Vinpower Digital The Cube Autoloader, 25 Disc Capacity Standalone Auto Duplicator
Mfrg: Vinpower Digital
Mfrg Code: CUB-D1PIO
Item SKU: DUP-CUB-D1PIO
Do you have occasions where you need to make a few quick copies of a project but didn't have the time to run them through your computer or on a manual tower and didn't have the budget for the larger robotic duplicators? The Cube is the perfect solution. With a small manageable footprint not much larger than a shoe box, The Cube fits in any office or cubicle and works unattended to make up to 25 copies per run. Plus at an incredibly low price point, The Cube fits nearly any budget. With 25 disc capacity and 1 or 2 recording drive, The Cube gives you the ability to work on other matters with the confidence that your project will be duplicated quickly and reliably without breaking the bank. The Cube is small but mighty.
- Complete Standalone Operation: No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- 25 disc capacity: Copies up to 25 discs per run.
- Improved Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT): Can load multiple masters at once to run multiple duplication jobs in succession.
- Disc Alignment Protection Feature: Automatically ejects and closes the tray when the media wasn't properly placed.
- Auto-Copy feature: System starts duplication process automatically by assuming the 1st disc in the input spindle is the master disc and remaining are the blanks.
- New Supports Manual Duplication Mode.
- New Dynamic Hard Drive Partitioning: The HDD partitions are created with flexible 1GB partitions that can be used in combination to match the size of the project being stored. This process saves space and allows for more projects to be stored on the HDD.
- New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
autoloader features Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT). Traditionally, autoloaders can only handle one duplication job at a time and additional manpower is needed to load a new duplication job (ex. Load new master disc, insert more blank discs, etc.) Now, with this totally revolutionized auto-master recognition technology, the Cube
can handle multiple duplication jobs per run by itself. For example, if you want to make 2 copies of job A, 4 copies of job B, and 3 copies of job C. Traditional autoloaders will only process one job per run and need someone to load job B and job C to the autoloader. However, with the Cube
featuring MMRT, it will process all three jobs sequentially per run by itself, without the need to load and reload additional master disc. This process affords the user more time to dedicate to other matters rather than keeping a constant eye on the autoloader.
- Multi-Language capability for English, Spanish and French: The text on the LCD screen can currently be displayed in English, Spanish and French.
- Drive firmware upgradeability: Capable of upgrading the drives for selected brands through the Duplicator.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display: Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Auto-Counter Technology: Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- Account management (password protection): This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Fast Key Support: 4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on Self diagnostics: Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc Info feature: Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable CD and DVD burning speeds: Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Hard Drive Partition/Image Name Editing: Simply stated you can name the images stored on the hard drive partitions.
- Supports all currently available DVD media including Double/Dual layer DVD9: Can duplicate Single Layer DVD+/-R/RW and Double/Dual Layer DVD+/-R Formats.
- Automatic format recognition: Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD, or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology: Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware: Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via Firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down: No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
||The Cube Automated DVD/CD
|Max Disc Capacity
||English, Spanish and French
||20 x 2 LCD
||20x DVD+/-R/RW Recorder
|CD/DVD Writing Speed Supported
||CD-R: 4x, 10x, 16x, 32x, 40x
CD-RW: 4x, 10x, 16x, 20x, 24x, 32x
Dual Layer DVD-R: 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x
Double Layer DVD+R: 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x
DVD-R: 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 18x, 20x
DVD-RW: 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x
DVD+R: 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 18x, 20x
DVD+RW: 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x
||DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio,
Double Layer DVD+R, Dual Layer DVD-R,
CD-ROM (Mode1 & Mode2)
CD-ROM/XA (Mode2 form1 & form2)
Video CD, CD-I, Karaoke CD(VCD)
Photo CD (Single & Multi-session)
CD-Extra, HFS, CD-Bridge
ISO9660, CD-R, CD-RW
|Burn Proof Support
||Input: 90 ~ 240 V
||20% ~ 80%
/ 5C (41F)
||FCC, CE, RoHS
|Throughput Capacity Per
| 300 MB CD
*at 52x duplication speed
| 2.5 GB DVD
*at 20x duplication speed
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OUR RETURN POLICY
This item can only be exchanged for the same product
from our manufacturer. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns for refunds under any circumstances. Upon return, this item will be thoroughly inspected and tested, and should it be determined that any damage was caused due to misuse, neglect or abuse, the return will be refused.
If you would like to return for replacement, you can ship your item back to the manufacturer during 1 year
warranty period. You are responsible for shipping costs. Please call
(626)308-1112. Ex: 116.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty from the date of purchase
- Support Phone
Number: (626)308-1112. Ex: 116.
Please read through all of
our return policy before placing your orders.
immediate customer service assistance with an order, please call 877-659-7392 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm PST.
- Please allow 1 - 2 business days to build these machines before shipping.
- All orders placed after 2pm PST will be shipped the following business
- We do not offer Saturday shipping.
- Shipping to Canada may take up to 3 weeks and you are responsible for any customs or duties that may be applied.
Track my package
- We will update your orders with a tracking number via a valid email from your account. We e-mail tracking numbers on all orders usually within 24 to 48 hours of shipment.
- To track your order, please use the tracking number e-mailed to you with
your shipping confirmation or you can simply login
account and click on your order status. Our system updates tracking
information every evening.
Orders arriving late
We do our best to ensure that your delivery arrives on time and without any damage. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and your order may arrive after the estimated arrival date for various reasons, including unforeseen delays.
For example, your order may arrive after the estimated arrival date you see in checkout for any of the following reasons:
- Errors in shipping and billing addresses or delivery instructions.
- Account information and credit card verification.
- Item is temporarily out of stock.
- Weather is not permitting.
- We are not responsible for the shipping delays beyond our control.
- We cannot be responsible for loss or damage during transportation. Claims for damage in transit should be made to the carrier. Save all packing materials and contents for inspection by a carrier representative.
- We're not responsible for errors in shipping and mailing addresses or delivery instructions.
This item has been rated:
Do you have comments on this item? Post a review.
1 review has been posted:
Reviewed by: QB on 2010-02-09 22:44:35. Rating:
This thing rocks I didnt have much time 2 burn my dvds but now since I got this thing I can run around and do other things while this machine does all my work for me. No more waiting for a disc to finish and reloading a master with this system you can load as many masters as you want in a 25 disc capacity. So far it is working great no problems