Verbatim has led the industry in high-quality DVD media since the beginning of DVD recording. Preferred by DVD drive manufacturers, Verbatim DataLifePlus DVD media continues to set the standard for high-speed disc performance, reliability, and compatibility.
Verbatim's Azo dye is designed to properly control the heat interference between consecutive recorded marks. This substantially reduces the jitter and enables superior recording characteristics across the entire range of available recording speeds, from 1x through 16x. In addition to the superior recording layer, the discs are manufactured using Verbatim's advanced precision molding technology which ensures a consistently flat disc surface and minimizes errors during high-speed recording.
Compatibility Chart for Verbatim DVD-R 16X, please click here
- 1X-16X DVD recording speed Compatible with color and mono-color thermal printers from Rimage, Teac and others
- Also compatible with silk screen printers
- Write compatible with latest high speed drives from leading drive manufacturers
- Metal Azo recording dye optimizes read/write performance
- Superior Archival Life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty